Call (702) 850-2422 Today!


What is a VIP doctor?

Posted by admin on  January 8, 2022
Category: Uncategorized

What is a VIP Doctor?

In medicine, there are many different types of doctors, but VIPs are a particular type. The majority of VIPs request the care of the highest-ranking physician, even if they’re not the best at what they do. This is often done at the expense of the patients’ health. Moreover, VIP medicine is often subpar and nonstandard. According to a 2014 survey, most physicians felt pressured by VIP patients, and wealthy donors also make demands.

When celebrities or high-profile individuals become ill, there are many reasons for them to seek VIP medical care. These patients may want to avoid public scrutiny, and demand special treatment. The VIPs’ entourages often pressurize medical staff to provide them with special amenities. They are often wealthy and well-known, so their health is often in their best interests. Regardless of the reason, the patient should still be treated as a regular patient.

High-profile patients

In many cases, a VIP doctor is hired to provide care to high-profile patients. Such VIPs include royalty, politicians, and super-rich individuals. The medical staff may not have the capacity to provide the same personalized attention to regular patients, and they may be under pressure from their entourages to receive special treatment. While the benefits of VIP medical care are clear, there are still many drawbacks to this practice.

VIP doctor work

One downside to the VIP model is that it limits the quality of care patients receive. This is not always a good thing, as doctors are expected to see 200-600 patients per day, which means that they’re not as attentive. During those visits, VIP patients are unlikely to receive the best medical care. Some hospitals also charge a monthly fee, which covers routine staffing. So the best option is to avoid VIP doctors altogether.

Privacy of VIPs

The privacy of VIPs is important, but there are also certain risks. Some VIPs may overreach or overlook a patient’s privacy. For example, they may use their power to interfere with a private medical record or make decisions that may affect the privacy of others. A VIP doctor should not interfere with the patient’s confidentiality. The VIP is entitled to their own opinion. But you should never trust a doctor who is untruthful.

A VIP doctor is an exclusive physician who works with a select group of patients. Their services are more expensive, but the patient benefits from immediate access to a top-floor doctor. They may have a higher insurance premium than regular physicians, but their service is worth the cost. But in many cases, a VIP doctor will offer faster access to a top-tier hospital. And the VIP is not the only advantage.

To discuss your medical needs for Concierge Medicine in Las Vegas NV  with a female board certified internist call 702-850-22422 today.

How many patients does a concierge doctor have?

Posted by admin on  January 8, 2022
Category: Uncategorized

How Many Patients Does a Concierge Doctor Have?

A concierge physician is a doctor that treats a limited number of patients. These doctors have fewer than 20 patients per day, and each appointment is typically 30 to 60 minutes. This allows them to give more quality care because they are not pressured by performance targets, scheduling conflicts, or administrative burdens. They also have more time to devote to each patient. The wait times are much shorter than with a traditional physician.

A concierge doctor isn’t for every type of patient. While many physicians who work in a traditional practice might have hundreds or thousands of patients, they aren’t suitable for everyone. If you’re considering a concierge medical practice, know that the monthly fee can range from $200 to $25,000 per year. Most doctors have an annual membership fee of around $2,000, and the average monthly fee is $135 to $150. Most concierge physicians accept insurance; the remaining practices are cash-only. Their average patient panel is 80 to 90 percent smaller than traditional practices. They typically see between 500 and 1,000 patients.

Despite the benefits, this system is expensive. Compared to traditional medical care, a concierge practice has hundreds or thousands of patients. As a result, the average monthly fee is between $135 and $150 per month. But the fees are worth it: a concierge physician can have as many as 1,300 patients. A concierge physician can spend more time with you and discuss your health history in detail. The best part is that you can get in touch with your doctor anytime and anywhere.

Depending on the provider, concierge doctors may accept traditional health insurance. Before you sign up for a concierge medical plan, make sure they take your insurance. Some concierge doctors accept Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare. While they may be expensive, a concierge service can be a good option if you don’t want to pay for additional medical services. This type of medical care is still relatively new and a few big cities are already using it.

While concierge medicine can be expensive, it is also worth considering. The average concierge practice has between four and six hundred patients, while a standard primary care practice has about 2,500. Because they have less time to dedicate to each patient, concierge doctors can spend more time answering questions and discussing their patients’ needs. A concierge doctor can even work with you outside of normal hours of the office. So, how many people does a concierge doctor have?

One of the main advantages of concierge medicine is the focus on the patient. Some concierge doctors have as few as two hundred patients, while others have as many as a few hundred. While most concierge practices aren’t ideal for everyone, it’s still a good choice if you want to experience the benefits of concierge medicine. The best doctors will be able to accommodate your needs and your budget.

In addition to these benefits, a concierge practice may be the right option for you if you prefer a more personalized approach to your healthcare. These practices are often more personal and will offer more personal attention to each patient. A concierge doctor will also spend more time with you than a traditional physician. If your priorities are different, a concierge physician will have more time to meet with you. The more personal relationship between a concierge practice and a patient is important. A physician who is more attentive to their patient’s needs is more likely to be able to diagnose and treat them.

A concierge doctor can have more time to devote to each patient. A typical concierge practice has about 300 patients, while a standard primary care practice averages 2,500. In addition, a concierge doctor will have more time to discuss your health concerns with you in depth. The average concierge doctor can spend about an hour with each patient. The number of minutes spent with a patient can be crucial to their overall health.

To discuss your medical needs for Concierge Medicine in Las Vegas NV  with a female board certified internist call 702-850-22422 today.

What is the average annual cost of a concierge doctor?

Imagine being able to contact your primary care physician at any time. Someone who is familiar with your whole medical history, responds to your emails, messages, and phone calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and makes same-day appointments when you’re sick. And it’s all for a monthly cost of around $80.

If that sounds appealing, you might be enticed to join up for direct primary care (DPC), a type of tailored medical treatment being offered by an increasing number of doctors. However, don’t jump in without doing your homework—DPC isn’t for everyone.

The most significant restriction of DPC is that it is neither insurance nor a substitute for it. This form of treatment, also known as retainer medicine or concierge medicine, is best used as a supplement to an existing health plan. You pay a one-time, flat monthly or annual price with no hidden fees in exchange for practically unrestricted access to a primary care physician of your choice, not one mandated by your insurance network. You’d also have to switch doctors from your existing practice to the DPC’s.

You are entitled to unrestricted access to primary care services

According to, a website that provides assistance and guidance to doctors who are starting DPC practices, there are around 900 such practices in 48 states and Washington, D.C. In 2015, there were 273 locations in 39 states. DPC practices provide care to an estimated 500,000 people.

Each DPC practice is unique, but they often provide basic medical services like preventative screenings, wellness checkups, and diagnostic tests, as well as minor urgent care services like stitches or rash treatment. (You’ll need coverage through a comprehensive health insurance plan for more intensive care, such as surgery or emergency services.)

Given this menu of services, many people who use DPCs may end up spending less on healthcare in the long run than they would with a standard insurance plan if they require frequent visits.

Your doctor has the opportunity to learn a lot about you

Even healthier patients may be drawn to direct primary care because of the ease and personalized attention available. You won’t have to schedule appointments months in advance, and you’ll be able to spend more time with your doctor, who will be able to learn more about your medical history.

Today’s primary care physician allocates only 15 minutes to patient visits, which occur on average 1.6 times each year. According to a University of Wisconsin report [PDF], DPC physicians spend an average of 35 minutes per session, and patients have four visits per year.

Because DPC doctors have fewer patients and have eliminated the time and administrative costs of dealing with insurance, they can spend more time with you. A conventional primary care office will have 1,000 to 2,000 patients, whereas a DPC office will have around 600.

You should set up money for health insurance

A direct primary care agreement is not a substitute for health insurance, and this cannot be overstated. That’s why most DPC doctors recommend pairing your membership with a health insurance plan—usually a low-premium, high-deductible policy—to cover things like inpatient hospitalization, surgery, and emergency services.

You must account for this in your healthcare budget. You may not be able to use a Health Savings Account to pay your membership fees in addition to the premium and out-of-pocket payments of your insurance. Because DPC isn’t considered insurance in most jurisdictions, this is the case. (An HSA, which is accessible to people with high-deductible plans, allows you to pay for healthcare bills not covered by your insurance using pretax dollars.)

Consumer protections are few and far between

At least 25 states have approved laws stating that DPC services are not covered by state insurance regulations. This reduces the expense of regulatory compliance for physicians in these practices, allowing them to charge modest monthly rates. However, this implies that most DPC patients are not covered by the Affordable Care Act’s consumer safeguards, such as coverage for previous diseases and limitations on charging more based on gender.

That could be a problem if you and your DPC provider ever disagree about how your care is managed or what treatments should be covered—for example, different definitions of what should be covered by the membership fee. According to Maanasa Kona, assistant research professor at the Georgetown University Health Policy Institute’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms, persons with health plans regulated by state insurance departments can often receive assistance from these authorities.

To discuss your medical needs for Concierge Medicine in Las Vegas NV  with a female board certified internist call 702-850-22422 today.


Do concierge doctors make more money?

Posted by admin on  January 8, 2022
Category: Uncategorized

Do Concierge Physicians Make More Money?

Do concierge physicians make more money? This is the question that keeps popping up on Internet forums and discussion boards. The fee for service model is one of the oldest in medicine. Many physicians switch to the model in order to protect their income, avoid the administrative hassles associated with insurance, and offer better care. While the practice of concierge medicine may seem appealing to some people, it isn’t practical for everyone. The low reimbursement rate of primary care physicians makes this model unaffordable for many patients.

While most physicians are happy with the money they make, it’s important to note that concierge physicians still face a variety of problems. They may not get as many patients, but they can make twice as much as a traditional physician. In addition to a high overhead, most concierge doctors don’t participate in government programs or insurance plans. But this doesn’t mean they don’t make as much money as a conventional doctor. Unlike their cash-only counterparts, concierge doctors can spend more time with each patient and generate more revenue per patient.

A concierge physician’s income may be comparable to that of his or her fellow physicians, although their incomes vary a lot. However, the fee structure of a concierge physician is far different from that of a cash-only physician. As a result, some doctors opt to switch their entire practice to a concierge model. They are generally more expensive than their cash-only colleagues. A concierge physician works much slower than his or her counterparts.

Unlike their direct-pay colleagues, concierge doctors charge members upfront, which makes it possible to offer more services and a more customized experience. This enables them to offer more services to their patients and minimize the cost of health care overall. It also allows them to work at a more relaxed pace and take on more patients at a time. They should be careful to consider their financial situation before making a commitment to this business model.

It is possible that a concierge physician can make three times as much as a regular cash-only physician. It’s important to remember that a concierge physician can earn up to $300,000. Their income will depend on how many patients they see as a client. While they may not make as much as their cash-only counterparts, they are generally paid more than their direct-pay counterparts. If they’re lucky, the income for a concierge doctor is similar to the income of a cash-only practice.

Some concierge physicians have a higher income than other doctors. A physician can earn $300K a year while working fewer hours, and is less likely to work as a private practitioner. A typical concierge doctor may have between 150 and 600 patients, but a typical cash-only practice may have five to five times as many. Moreover, a concierge physician might have fewer patients, but they will have a higher revenue per patient.

While a concierge doctor’s salary is typically more than twice as much as their cash-only counterparts, a concierge physician is still not guaranteed to earn as much as their cash-only counterparts. And while many of these doctors may be making more money than their direct-pay counterparts, a typical concierge doctor makes more money than a direct-pay doctor. They also see fewer patients per day, and work at a slower pace.

Concierge physicians do not make more money than their cash-only counterparts, but their salaries are on par with those of their peers. The average concierge physician earns $300K a year, which is nearly double the average salary of a primary care physician. This is a huge difference, and a few concierge doctors are converting their entire practices to become full-service practices. And even more, a concierge physician may not be able to handle every patient’s needs.

The pay of a concierge doctor is comparable to that of a cash-only physician. However, the difference between a concierge physician and a cash-only doctor is the amount of patients who receive their services through a concierge service. A typical concierge physician can cap their patient base at 300 patients, while a concierge medical provider can have up to 3,000. This is a huge difference, and the compensation of a concierge physician can be far more than double that of a primary care provider.

To discuss your medical needs for Concierge Medicine in Las Vegas NV  with a female board certified internist call 702-850-22422 today.

What are the benefits of a concierge doctor?

Posted by admin on  January 8, 2022
Category: Uncategorized

What are the benefits of a concierge doctor?

Concierge medicine is a relatively recent approach to primary care that tries to improve the doctor-patient connection by making it more individualized. Patients pay a membership fee to a primary physician, comparable to the retainer cost paid to an attorney, to have access to this higher level of care.

Concierge medicine often gives you access to your doctor that you wouldn’t get through a standard doctor-patient relationship. Concierge medicine allows your doctor to limit the number of patients he or she accepts into their practice, resulting in more availability and access for individuals who participate in the program.

You may experience the benefits of concierge medicine for a reasonable monthly cost as a patient of Richard Rawson, DO, at Temecula Medical Group in Temecula, California. Patients who sign up for this program get the exact sort of care they need, when they need it, without the hassle of scheduling conflicts or long wait times in the office. As a consequence, you may save time and money that you would have spent on trial and error at home or trips to urgent care clinics while waiting to see your main physician.

Patient-physician connections are improving

Concierge medicine makes it easier for you and your doctor to form a personal bond. You’re more likely to create a trusting and familiar relationship with your doctor if you have more direct access, which may make you more motivated to follow preventative care advice.

While the link between concierge medicine and better health isn’t evident, there is a benefit to developing a trusting relationship with your primary care provider. Patients who see a primary care physician had a 19% lower risk of dying prematurely than those who rely entirely on specialist visits to maintain their health.

Instantaneous and unrestricted access

When a medical emergency happens, such as a stroke or heart attack, there’s no doubt that something is wrong and that quick attention is required. When you have an illness that generates vague or common symptoms, however, it may not be obvious that you need medical help right away.

Concierge medicine eliminates the obstacles to care that can cause potentially harmful delays by providing you with direct access to our staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our providers are always available and only a phone call or text away. That means you won’t have to second-guess how to deal with issues that develop between visits, risking wasting time that could have a significant impact on your results.

There is little to no wait time to make an appointment

According to a survey of 15 significant US metro regions, seeing a family medicine practitioner takes an average of 24.1 days. That wasted time, which totals more than three weeks, can cause your illness to worsen while you wait, and it could even influence the type of treatment you need.

Concierge physicians have more control over their availability since they limit the number of patients they accept. As a concierge patient, you will have access to same-day appointments, allowing you to address your concerns and conditions as soon as possible.

Spend more time with your doctor

According to a University of Wisconsin study, although almost half of primary care physicians schedule patient visits at 15-minute intervals, concierge physicians spend an average of 35 minutes on each patient visit. It’s difficult to believe that doctors don’t keep one eye on the clock during your examination when they’re under pressure to move between patients at 15-minute intervals.

The pressure to finish an office visit in a short amount of time could result in missed chances for patient education and guidance. The extra time spent with you by a concierge physician allows for a more thorough examination rather than focusing solely on your “chief complaint,” or major reason for the visit.

A whole variety of services

Temecula Medical Group, for example, has state-of-the-art laboratory and diagnostic equipment, including EKGs, X-rays, and an in-house laboratory for blood tests and urinalysis. This makes it easier for you to get diagnostic tests and receive the information your doctor needs to offer the best possible care.

Additional perks, such as cheap lab and diagnostic testing, can make your monthly concierge cost a good investment. Patients are drawn to this novel method to maintaining their health because of the ease, accessibility, and potential cost savings.

To discuss your medical needs for Concierge Medicine in Las Vegas NV  with a female board certified internist call 702-850-22422 today.

    Schedule a Consultation Today

    Las Vegas Concierge Doctor Internist

    Angela S Miller, M.D.

    8435 South Eastern Avenue
    Suite A
    Las Vegas, NV 89123

    (702) 850-2422

    Schedule an Appointment